For Our Providers
At Cascade Dizziness and Balance PT, we use state-of-the-art technology combined with years of experience to assess our patient’s vestibular function, balance and gait. We are then able to customize a rehabilitation program geared towards the patient’s specific problems and goals. We use infrared video goggles to assess our patient’s vestibular and nervous system function.
Good communication with all referring providers is important to facilitate the best patient care. Please feel free to contact us with questions or concerns about your patient’s treatment plan.
Diagnoses Appropriate for Referral to Cascade Dizziness & Balance PT:
- Vestibular neuritis/labrynthitis
- Post-surgical rehabilitation for acoustic neuroma resections
- Unilateral or bilateral vestibular hypofunction
- Imbalance, motion sensitivity or dizziness related to Meniere’s disease progression
- Migraine-associated dizziness
- Post-concussive syndrome
- History of falls, lack or coordination or difficulty walking
- Parkinson’s disease
- Central nervous system problems, including transient ischemic attacks or progressive neurologic diseases
- Chronic orthopedic problems