At Cascade Dizziness and Balance PT, we use state-of-the-art technology combined with years of experience to assess our patient’s vestibular function, balance and gait. We are then able to customize a rehabilitation program geared towards the patient’s specific problems and goals.
We use RealEyes video goggles with a DVR to assess our patient’s vestibular and nervous system function. We are then able to use the DVD to further educate our patients and their families about their condition and the course of treatment.
Good communication with all referring providers is important to facilitate the best patient care. Please feel free to call, fax or email questions or concerns about your patient’s treatment plan.
Diagnoses Appropriate for Referral to Cascade Dizziness and Balance PT:
- Vestibular neuritis/labrynthitis
- Post-surgical rehabilitation for acoustic neuroma resections
- Unilateral or bilateral vestibular hypofunction
- Imbalance, motion sensitivity or dizziness related to Meniere’s disease progression
- Migraine-associated dizziness
- Post-concussive syndrome
- History of falls, lack or coordination or difficulty walking
- Parkinson’s disease
- Central nervous system problems, including transient ischemic attacks or progressive neurologic diseases